The New Patient Portal is Active & We have begun to register families!
We are currently registering patients for the new portal from our currently scheduled appointments. You can expect a welcome email with your child's registration PIN ahead of the appointment. Please register for your account as soon as possible after you receive your welcome email.
Check your email for the Welcome Email to register......REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you are registering for our New Patient Portal, you need to click this link : NEW PATIENT PORTAL
Please check out this YouTube Video that shows you around the portal....INTELLICHART PORTAL VIDEO
To register a patient for the new portal, you will need the patient PIN number provided by the office via your Welcome Email. Parents will register themselves for the portal and then use the Patient PIN provided to them to add each child to their account. Each child will receive their own PIN which will be unique to that child. If you lose your PIN, please call the office where your child is a patient.
Here are some of the things you can take advantage of when you have the
- Request referrals, forms, and medication refills online
- Access immunization and growth charts
- Access lab results
- Securely communicate between you and your provider
- Decrease in-office wait time by completing forms online
Letter to our families regarding COVID-19
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS
- Healthy Children - General Information
- CDC - Keeping Kids Healthy
- CDC - How to Cope
- CDC - How to Talk to Kids about COVID19
- Maryland State Department of Health Coronavirus Homepage